Monday 4 July 2016

"Bringing Europe Closer”: KA1 - Staff training in the UK


Manuela Guimarães, FORAVE`s Pedagogical Director and teacher of English, attended, from 25th to 29th June, the course “Creative Methodology” at Oxford House College Training Limited in London. Manuela Guimarães considered that the “course was very enriching and helped to increase my knowledge and improve my teaching skills. My expectations were completed achieved and I am highly motivated to test creative methodology in my classes.”
The course was also very positive as Manuela Guimarães had the chance to build up new contacts, expand her professional network and gained practical skills relevant to her current job and professional development.
On her return to FORAVE, Manuela Guimarães shared the new, or improved, skills and competences with her colleagues.