Saturday 31 October 2009

Comenius Bilateral and Multilateral Partnerships

Here are the last presentations written by our students.

Hello!!!
My name is Jorge Silva and I’m 17 years old. I’m a student in FORAVE where
I study Electronics, Automation and Instrumentation.
I have got short brown hair and green eyes. I’m tall and slim. I’m very funny and like talking a lot.
I live in Covelas, a small village in Trofa, but I like living there.
My hobbies are being a scout, playing the guitar and playing computer games.
I am a member of FORTUNA, the school band, and as you can see I play the guitar.
I like meeting my friends and going to parties, to have a coffee and to have fun.




Hi!! I am Ângela Costa. I live in Ribeirão. I am 16 years old.
I study Management in Forave, a vocational school. I like this school because we have lots of extra-curricular activities like Halloween, Carnival and others…
I love parties, going out with friends, going to the disco and cinema, shopping for clothes...
I live with my grandmother and my grandfather.
My grandparents are very nice, fun and friendly.
My mother is working in Switzerland. I don’t have any brothers or sisters.
If you want to contact me via e-mail: angela.22444@hotmail.com.
I look forward to meeting you.
Ângela Costa



Hello,
My name is Tiago. I'm 21 and I live in a small village called Lousado. This small village has three thousand inhabitants and is located between Braga and Porto. About myself I can say that I'm quite high (1.85m) and slim (73kg). I have got an athletic body because I go to the gym almost every day. I have got light brown eyes and hair. My clothing style is casual. I am a very talkative person that makes me very sociable.
I'm addicted to Internet and usually I spend hours researching topics of my interest. I like a good challenge and therefore I spend most of my life dreaming: "If you do not dream, you do not live, you do not feel, you will not be able to meet your unconscious".
Every day I get up and I longing to achieve my personal goals. I Study management and my main aim is building my own business.
When I have some available time I spend it with the people that I love: my girlfriend, parents, friends and everybody who makes me smile.
I love listening to music and my favourite music style is Minimal. I like listening to some bands like System of a Down, Linking Park, Green Day, 3 doors down, Slipknot, James Blunt and many more.
If you want to know more about me, write me a letter ;)
Or contact me by email: ginugokz@hotmail.com
See you soon.


Hello!
My name is Rosária Santos. I was born in 1992. I’m 17 years old. I’ve got long, brown hair and brown eyes. My favourite hobbies are cycling, karate, listening to music, playing computer, watching TV and skate. I sometimes go to the cinema or parties. I’ve got two elder brothers. I love hanging out with my friends. My brothers are my life and love them...
I am anxious to meet you!
Kisses,
Rosária


Hello!
My name is Joaquim. I’m 15 years old. I’ve got brown hair and blue eyes. I’m very funny.
I live in Mogege. It’s a beautiful village. I like living there, because my friends live there too. I study in Forave.
My favourite hobbies are playing guitar and sing.
My favourite band is Gun’s n’Roses. They play cool music.
I’ve got 2 dogs. Their names are Fiona and Dallila.
In my free time, I like composing. I have a band. In my band, I play electric guitar, drums and also sing.







Hi,
My name is Severina Santos.
I’m 14 years old and I was born on 9th November.
I live in Ribeirão.
I am single…
I am medium height and slim. I am funny and friendly.
I don’t like reading, but I love watching movies…for example Twilight and Saw…but I must confess that watching terror movies is a bit scary for me!!
I love listening to pop music, like the one from Michael Jackson.
But above all I love my family and my friends….every moment spent with them is unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!
My name is Antonio Silva and I am 20 years old.
I am on my last year at FORAVE. I study Electronics, Automation and Instrumentation.
I love to play soccer, to go for a walk with friends and to ride my bike.
I am funny and I love joking.
Goodbye.


Hello,
I am Patrícia Silva. I'm 17 years old and I live in Famalicão. My hair and my eyes are brown and I am medium height.,
In my spare time I like dancing, listening to music, singing, watching TV, being with friends, surfing on the net, meeting new people, ... I accepted this challenge because I like to learn new things.
My email is pa13@live.com.pt.




My name is Carlos Vaz. I’m 18 years old and I’m from Cape Verde.
I live in Trofa and study in FORAVE, Lousado. I like living in Trofa because it’s a nice city.
My favourite sports are football, handball and volleyball. I like surfing the net, hanging out with my friends and other people, watching TV and DVDs. My favourite film is Twilight. I like horror, action, comedy, romance…I don’t like reading books. In my free time I play football, watch TV, surf the net, go out with friends and go to the cinema.
My favourite food is rice with codfish and my favourite drink is Compal (a Portuguese brand).
At the weekends I like going to the disco to dance. I like dancing kizomba.

Hello,
My name is Diana.
I am 20 years old and live in Ribeirao, a small village in the district of Braga.
I have got green eyes and blond hair. I'm smart and like meeting new people.
I study Management in Forave.
I love listening to music and some of my favourite bands are Paramore, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Myth, and others….
I like to dance and to work out to be fit.
I love taking pictures and having fun with my friends, especially with my boyfriend.
I like shopping and spend all my money on clothes.
If you want to know more about me, write me to d.g_dianagomes@hotmail.com
Kisses.

Hello.
My name is Daniela and I am 17 years.
I live in Famalicão and I study in FORAVE, a professional school.
My favourite hobbies are watching television, listening to music and surfing the web.
My favourite movies are comedy films and action.
My email is danisampaio_16@hotmail.com

Hi people!
My name is Leandro Silva and I’m 19 years old. I’ve got green eyes and blond hair.
I live in Trofa with my family (sister, mother and father) and like them a lot.
I’m a student in Forave. I like playing computer, football and volleyball.
I like my friends and driving my car.

My name is Ludmila Felicidade Lopes and I’m twenty-two years old.
I’m tall and thin. I’ve got short curly brown hair and my eyes are big and brown. I’m nice, shy, funny and friendly.
In my free time I love playing football and walking on the beach.

At the moment I live in Lousado, Vila Nova de Famalicão. I am from Cape Verde. I love Cape Verde because it’s so beautiful and my mother lives there.
I love the teachers of my school because they help me a lot.
My favourite food is « cachupa » (typical food from Cape Verde).
I love listening to music like James Blunt, Batuque or Funaná.


My name is Joao Barreira. I was born is 1992. I’m 17 years old. I’ve got short brown hair and blues eyes.
I’m very funny and shy.
I live in Trofa. It’s a nice city.
I like playing computer games and watching TV.
I like watching TV series like Supernatural and Naruto. I like going to the disco in order to listen house music.




Hello! My name is Juliana. I was born in 1992, so I am 17 years old.
I have got brown hair and brown eyes.
I live in Lousado.
My favourite hobbies are listening to music, watching TV and playing computer games.
My favourite band is Linkin Park. My favourite films are Twilight and Titanic.
I have got a brother and a sister. My sister´s name is Diana Sofia, she is 12 years old, and my brother´s name is Rui Pedro and he is 3 years old.
I am studying in FORAVE. The course I attend is called “Food Quality Control”.
Goodbye : )