Saturday 31 October 2009

Comenius Bilateral and Multilateral Partnerships

Here are some more presentations written by our students.



My name is João Areal. I was born in 1990. I’m 19 years old. I’ve got brown hair and brown eyes. I live in Trofa.

My favourite hobbies are playing football and swimming. I like playing computer games and watching TV or DVDs. I like horror, comedy and action films. My favourite film is Gladiator.

In my freetime I like hanging out with my friends, surfing the net and do some sport. At the weekends I like going with friends to some Pubs, Discos or Cinema. I also like going with my girlfriend to the shopping centre.



I am Pedro Gomes and I live in Portugal. I am 16 years old. I’ve got no sisters or brothers.
My town is located between Porto and Braga. I like living there.
I’m very nice, hard working and funny.
In my free time I like playing computer games, riding my bike, surfing the Internet, listening to music and meeting new people.
I love going to the cinema with my friends and going to parties as well.
My favourite films are “Red line” and “Em nome do Rei”. I always watch TV series; my favourite series are “ER”, “The mentalist”, “24”, “Fringe” and “Prison Break”. (sou_eu_49@hotmail.com)




My name is Ana Soares. I was born in 1993. I´m 16 years old. I’ve got brown eyes, light brown hair and round face. I am very funny, friendly and talkative. I live in Ribeirão. It’s a nice town. I like living there. My favourite hobbies are playing basketball and swimming. I like watching TV, surfing the net and watching DVDs. I like better comedy and action films. My favourite film is “O Diamante de Sangue”. In my spare time I like listening to music, reading books and hanging out with friends.
Greetings.
Ana Soares (Missana-02@hotmail.com)


Hello!
My name is Fábio Silva and I am 15 years old. I am tall and slim and I have got brown hair and brown eyes. I am from Fradelos, in Famalicão and I live with my parents. What I like most about school is …school breaks!
In my spare time I like to watch TV, listen to music, ride my bike and enjoy life. I like horror movies and sitcoms.
I have got several pets.
My favourite city is Valencia, in Spain, where I have been for several times with my family and I love it.
I hope you like Portugal!
Bye…



Hi !
My name is Andreia Azevedo and I’m 18 years old.
I’m tall and plump. I’ve got long curly brown hair and brown eyes.
I’m nice, friendly, sensitive, and responsible and I love making friends.
I live in Lousado, Vila Nova de Famalicão.
The city where I live is located in the north of Portugal.
I live with my parents and sister who is fifteen years old. In my house lives as well my pet, called FiFi. I love it!
In my free time I love shopping. I also like listening to Chill Out music, studying, going to the cinema, hanging out with my friends and reading books.
My favourite books are “I will never forget” by Lesley Pearse and “Unexpected love” by Susan Lewis.
I love the Hello Kitty doll.
See you soon!
xD

Hello!
My name is Silvia and I’m 17 years old!
I live in Ribeirão and study in Forave. I am in the last year of the course.
I’m medium height and I’ve got wavy brown hair and green eyes. I’m funny, nice, friendly and a bit shy.
In my free time, I love shopping, going to the cinema, listening to music (all types) and hanging out with friends.
My favourite subjects are biology, math and English.
This is my life!






Hi! My name is Diogo Cunha and I’m going to talk about myself.
I’m seventeen years old and I am from Lousado, a small town in the North of Portugal.
I’ve a family. I mean I have a great family! I live with my mother and my stepfather. I also have a lot of friends, they are special, they are my life, and I can’t live it without them.
Nowadays I’m in a vocational school. That school is FORAVE. FORAVE is a “mad” school because it has some crazy people (on the good sense). I’m just kidding…
Well, I’m an active boy. I like dancing, playing computer, watching TV, going to the beach with my special friends.
I think I am a “smiling” person. You can see this just by looking at me. I like to be funny. My friends say “you are crazy!”, because when I’m with them I laugh out loud!
See yah ^^


Who am I?
My name is Rogério Araújo. I was born in 1993. I’m 16 years old almost 17. I live in Vilarinho das Cambas (Vila Nova de Famalicão - Braga). It’s a nice and quiet village. I study in Forave (Lousado).
My favourite hobbies are listening to music, playing guitar, watching films and TV series, playing football and tennis and going to parties. My favourite TV series are Supernatural, Prison Break, the mentalist and C.S.I. I love Metallica, Red Hot, Franz Ferdinand, Cold Play and U2.


My name is Liane Silva.
I’m 15 years old and I’ am Portuguese. I live in Trofa with my mother, my sister and my father.
I have got blonde hair and blue eyes. I’m medium height and slim.
My school is in Lousado. I like studying in my school, and I like my class and my school friends.
In my free time, I like going for a walk with my friends and my family, doing bodyboard, watching TV, playing computer, listening to music, playing the guitar, and I also like playing football, handball and basketball very much. I also like going to the cinema and to parties.
My favourite bands are Secondhand Serenade, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Green Day, and so on… My favourite singer is Michael Jackson, because he dances and sings very well. I love him.
My favourite food is made by my mom. I enjoy Portuguese typical food like fish, meat …




I’m Joana Pereira and live in Portugal. I was born in 1992. I’m 17 years old. I’m tall and slim. I’ve got long, blond and straight hair and brown eyes.
Vilarinho das Cambas is my village. I like living there.
I love listening to music, playing computer, surfing the net, talking with my friends on the phone, and watching TV. I like horror films and comedies.
I’m funny, polite, friendly, helpful, hard-working and responsible!