Monday 10 March 2008

Self-portraits: some more texts written by our TG 07/10 students.



My name is Daniela Sá and my nickname is Dani.
I’m fifteen years old. I’m short and plump. I have got short curly brown hair. My eyes are round, small and brown.
I identify myself with a red rose, because I’m beautiful and I love red.
In my free time I like playing computer, dancing, watching TV, riding my bike and listening to music. I also like going shopping, going to the cinema and hanging out with my friends.
I don’t like studying because it is boring but I know I have to.
I live in Vila Nova de Famalicão, in Portugal.
I think that Portugal has many positive aspects like the landscapes, the monuments and the people.
My national hero is Luiz Vaz de Camões because he is one of the most important Portuguese poets.


I am Diogo Cunha. I’m fifteen years old. My hair is normal, brown and with a punk haircut. I’ve green eyes. I usually wear jeans, t-shirts, training shoes and sports jackets.
The animal that suggests my personality is the louse because it is an animal that doesn’t let something go, after grabbing it. I’m like it because when I want a thing I don’t stop to fight until I have it.
My hobbies are dancing, playing computer, watching TV, going out and going to the cinema and to the beach. I also like hanging out with my friends and having fun with them. When I’m with my friends I laugh out loud!
I live in Lousado, not far away from my school. I live in a detached house. My favourite room is my bedroom because it is where I’ve my things. It’s my property.
I don’t have any heroes because I live my life with my own rules! I don’t need to be like someone else! I have friends, I’m happy. I’ve my own personality and that’s it!
Be yourself. Bye!


Hi! My name is Andreia Azevedo. My friends call me Pi. I’m sixteen years old. I’m tall and plump. I have got lovely long curly brown hair. My eyes are round, big and brown. My favourite colour is black. Besides being my favourite colour, it is also the colour that makes me feel good. It is the colour of darkness; the ugly colour that not all people like. For me everything could be painted in black. I’m a sad, bad–humored, boring and crying person, but at the same time I’m friendly, responsible, polite, honest and hard-working. I like honest and sincere people and I hate liars.In my free time I love going for a walk or going shopping.I like to listen to Punk and Rock music, to study, to go to the cinema, to be with by boyfriend and to watch TV. I don’t like reading.
I live in Lousado, in V.N. Famalicão – Portugal. Lousado is in the north of Portugal and has few inhabitants. I like to live here but I would prefer living in a big city like London. However, living here has some advantages, like having good schools, means of public transportation, shopping-malls, etc. Nevertheless, it also has some disadvantages, like pollution and also being a small city.
In Lousado we usually celebrate Stº António, which is a traditional festivity.

No comments: