Wednesday 26 March 2008

Some more self-portraits by TEAI 06/09

Hi! My name is Abilio Azevedo and my nickname is Bilinho. I am fifteen years old. I am thin and not very tall. I have got blue eyes and my face is oval. My eyes are blue and my hair is short and brown. I am very obstinate, happy and extroverted. My favourite animal is the snake. I haven’t a favorite flower but maybe the rose, and my favourite fruit is the apple. I love riding a bicycle, playing computer and playing football. I think I play football very well. Sometimes I help my parents. I live in a village called Vilarinho das Cambas. My Portuguese hero is Cristiano Ronaldo. I think the Portuguese are very happy, clean and very hospitable.



I am Jorge Filipe Oliveira da Silva. My nickname is Sardine. I’m 15 years old. My favourite animal is the goldfish. I can play the guitar and I love doing it. In my free time I play football, ride my bicycle and read. I don’t like to study or to clean the house. I live in Trofa. My Portuguese hero is Vasco da Gama who found out the way, by sea, to India.


I am Miguel Machado. I’m 16 years old. I am average height. I have got brown eyes and short spiky black hair. My face is a little round but just a little and my nose and my mouth are normal.
I think I’m like a scorpion, because that’s my Zodiac sign.
I’m intelligent, talkative; sociable, sweet and my teachers say I’m a little lazy but I don’t think so. I like playing computer games, playing handball, SLEEPING, going out with my friends, watching TV, …I don’t like noisy people, rainy days, WORK,… I live in V.N.Famalicão. My Portuguese hero is an actor called Ruy de Carvalho.


I am Vitor Barbosa and my nickname is Vita. I am 15 years old. I have green eyes and black hair. I think I am intelligent and sociable. My favourite animal is the cat. My favourite hobbies are playing football and computer games. I am from Vila Nova de Famalicão.


My name is Fábio Costa and I am 15 years old. My eyes and my hair are brown. I love playing football, riding my bicycle, reading and playing computer games. I don’t like to study. My Portuguese hero is D. Afonso Henriques.


I am Filipe Faria. I’m 17 years old. I am romantic, friendly and funny. I love playing football and computer games. I also like to watch TV, especially programs about sports. My favourite sport is football. I live in Ribeirão. My Portuguese heroes are Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo and Deco.


My name is Filipe Castro and I am fifteen years old. I am thin and average height. I am shy and friendly. My favourite animal is the dog. I like playing football, riding my bike and watching TV.
I live in a village called Lousado. My hero is Cristiano Ronaldo.



Hi! I am Ricardo Pinto and I am 15. I have short hair and brown eyes. The animal that suggests my personality is the lion because it always searching for its prey I am always fighting for my dreams. My hobbies are riding my bicycle and playing computer games. My Portuguese hero is José Mourinho.




My nickname is João Azevedo and my nickname is Batas. I’m 15 years old. I like playing football, watching TV, riding my motorcycle and playing computer games. I like sports very much. My favourite sports are basketball and football.
I live in Vilarinho das Cambas. My Portuguese heroes are Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo and Deco.



I am Joni Duarte and my nickname is JOJO. I am seventeen years old. I am romantic, nice and intelligent. I like playing football, swimming, listening to music, playing computer games, watching TV and horse riding. I live in Trofa.




My name is Flávio Ribeiro. I’m fifteen years old. My eyes are brown and my hair is also brown. My favourite animal is the lion, my favourite flower I do not know very well but maybe it is the rose. In my free time I like to sleep, to play computer games, to play football and to help my parents. I live in Trofa. My Portuguese hero is D. Afonso Henriques (The conquer), the first King of Portugal.



My name is Vitor Santos. I am 16 years old. The animal that suggests my personality is the dog because it is the man’s best friend. I spend the most part of my day at school with my colleagues and friends, but in my free time I like to go for a walk with my parents or with my friends and to play computer games. I live in V.N. Famalicão. My Portuguese hero is Cristiano Ronaldo.


I am André Ramos and I am 17 years old. I have got black hair and brown eyes. My greatest quality is to be nice. My greatest skill is riding. My favourite hobbies are to ride, to play computer and to be with my friends. I live in Famalicão.



My friends call me Toni, but my real name is António. I’m 18 years old. I’m average height and well-built. I have got brown eyes and short spiky black hair. I am intelligent, talkative, sociable and a bit lazy. I love playing computer games and football. I live in V.N.Famalicão in a nice flat with my parents and my brother. In my opinion the Portuguese are clean and natural.


My name is André Gonçalves and I am 15. I have got blonde hair and blue eyes. My quality is to be a good friend of my friends. In my free time I watch TV, go for a walk with my friends and I ride my bike. I live in Lousado and here we have a traditional festival called “Romaria Nova“.


Hello! I am Rui Azevedo. I am fifteen years old. I am tall and well-built. My eyes and my hair are black and my face is oval.
I am cheerful and funny. My favourite hobbies are playing computer games, watching TV and playing football. I live in a town called Ribeirão that is near my school.


I am Filipe Daniel Araújo Clemente and I am eighteen years old. I am tall and thin. My hair is curly and long and my eyes are green. I am friendly, funny and lazy. I like to play football, basketball and computer games. I also love to watch TV and to listen to music. I live Trofa, a city near my school. My heroes are my family.



Hello! My name is Bruno Alves. I’m fifteen years old. I’m tall and thin. I have got brown eyes and brown hair. My nose is round and my mouth is big. An animal that suggests my personality is the horse because it is strong, courageous and beautiful. I like sleeping, swimming and playing playstation. I don’t like reading. I usually go swimming on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I’m good on ICT. I live in country (Portugal) with about 10 millions of people. It is a country where we have peace but with a poor economy. My Portuguese heroes are Vasco da Gama, who discovered Índia, and Luís de Camões, who wrote “OS LUSÍADAS”.

No comments: