Wednesday 26 March 2008

Self-portraits: TPQA 06/09


I am Ana Moreira and I’m 17 years old.
My eyes are brown. My hair is straight, long and brown.
I’m tall and well built.
I think the animal that suggests my personality is a puppy, because it is sensitive and faithful. I am also very friendly and I protect my friends.
My hobbies are playing computer, going for a walk with my friends and listening to music. I hate reading.
I am from Ribeirão, a small city near my school.






My name is Joana Pereira. I am 15 years old and I am tall and well built. My eyes and my hair are brown. I am cool and friendly. I love cats and my favourite colour is rose. I like listening to music, playing computer and reading. I also like swimming and playing basketball.I live in Vilarinho das Cambas and I study in Lousado.





I am Silvia Santos. I am 15 years old and I am tall. I have greenish almond-shaped eyes and dimples. My hair is long, wavy and brown.
I think the lion is the perfect animal to describe myself, because I have a strong personality and the lion is the king of the jungle. I am also smart, polite, impatient …
My favourite hobbies are to spend some time with my friends, to listen music, to go to the cinema, to read, to sleep! I also like surfing on the internet ….
I live in Ribeirão and I study in Lousado.
In Ribeirão we don’t have many festivals and places to spend some time. So when we want to go out, we go to other places!
I think my favourite Portuguese hero is D. Afonso Henriques, because thanks to him Portugal is a free country.


Hello! I´m Ana Catarina Sousa and I am 15. I am average height and slim. I have got medium-length wavy dark hair. My face is oval, my eyes are small, almond-shaped and brown and my nose is small. I usually wear jeans, sweaters and coats.
My favourite pet is the cat because it is very friendly and sociable – like me. I have four cats. I can say that I am happy, generous, sociable, very talkative, friendly, honest and lazy too. I love my family, my friends, my cats and I like sleeping. My favourite colours are blue and pink. My favourite music is “When you’re gone” and my favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. I have got a good relationship with the people in my school and with my family.
I love to dance, to sleep and to be with my friends. In my free time I like watching TV, listening to music, playing computer games and going for a walk with my friends or alone. I like jogging and playing football in my street.
I live in Ribeirão in a small street, but the people are very good. They are very generous, sociable, talkative, friendly and honest.



My name is Vânia Batista, but my friends call me Vaninha. I’m nineteen years old. My eyes and my hair are brown. My favourite animal is the butterfly and my favourite flower is the tulip. I like going out with my friends and my boyfriend and talking with my parents. I live in an apartment in V.N. Famalicão.



My nickname is Bia, but my real name is Bianca Silva. I’m fifteen years old. I have got short straight brown hair. My face is oval, my eyes are small and brown and my nose is also small. My favourite pet is the cat and I have six of them. I am sociable, talkative, honest and lazy.
I love house music, to sleep and to be with my friends.



You can call me Xapinho, my nickname. My real name is Ricardo Gomes. I am 16 years old. My favourite animal is the dog and my favourite symbol is a star. I am friendly and fun. My hobbies are riding a motorcycle, listening music, watching TV and playing football. I live in Lousado (V.N. Famalicão). My hero is a Cristiano Ronaldo because he is a good football player.






I am Ricardo Marques and I am 15 years old. My favourite hobbies are playing football, playing computer and watching TV. I live in Vilarinho das Cambas, Vila Nova Famalicão.
My Portuguese hero is José Cid because he sings very well!


I’m Rui Meira. I am 15 years old. I have got black hair and my eyes are brown. My favourite animal is the dog because it is nice and beautiful. I like playing football, playing computer, watching and going out with my friends. My Portuguese hero is Quaresma because he plays football very well.




Hi! I am Susana Araújo. My friends call me Su. I am 16 years old. My eyes are green and I’ve got curly blond hair. I am intelligent and very amusing. My hobbies are dancing and going out with my friends.


I am Simão Costa and I am 15 years old. I have got black hair and brown eyes. My favourite colour is black and my favourite animal is the fish. I like listening to music, swimming… I live in Ribeirão. My Portuguese hero is Cristiano Ronaldo.



My nickname is Jinha and my real name is Patricia. I am 15 years old. I have greenish eyes and short curly brown hair. My favourite animal is the dog, because it is sweet, faithful and they are the man best friend.
My hobbies are playing football, listening to music, watching TV, going out with my friends, watching Benfica football games and watching Atlético de Madrid games because Simão Sabrosa is playing there. I love Simão Sabrosa because he plays very well.
I live in Trofa and my hometown is Santo Tirso.



Hello! My name is Vitor Varela. Vitó for my friends.I am 20 years old. I am slim and medium height. My eyes are green and my hair is short and brown.
My hobbies are playing football, listening to music, going out at night with my friends, and sleeping.
I am from Calendário, in V. N. Famalicão. My favorite heroes are Cristiano Ronaldo, Vitor Baía and Domingos. All of them play football.

No comments: