Wednesday 5 March 2008

Self-portraits: some texts written by our TEAC students

Hello! My name is Daniel Ferreira, but my friends call me Ferreira. I’m medium height and thin. I have got brown hair and brown eyes. I’m very responsible. I think I’m a good student. I like dogs…..I like playing football and playing computer games…and many more things… I love Benfica (a Portuguese football team). I live in Ribeirão – Famalicão. My heroes are my father and my mother….Cristiano Ronaldo, Timon and Pumba….

I am Paulo Santos. I am 16 years old. I am medium height and well-built. I have got short straight brown hair. A symbol that suggests my personality is the bike. My favourite hobby is riding my bike. I like playing football and computer games, too. I live in Trofa, a small city near Porto (the second largest Portuguese city).



My name is Ricardo Vieira and my nickname is
Kennypt. I’m 17, I’m tall and thin. My eyes are brown. I spend most of my time listening to music, watching TV, surfing on the net or in sports like football, volleyball and "powerizer".
I live in Trofa which is a small town close to Oporto.
The best thing about Trofa is that there are some musical events, and the bad thing is that Trofa is very small.
I have heroes in different areas. So, in TV & Movies, Joaquim de Almeida and Manuel de Oliveira. In what concerns music I like Men Eater, Xutos e Pontapés, José Afonso. Regarding sports, my heroes are Figo, Pedro Lamy, João Garcia, Rui Silva, Francis Obikwelu, Vanessa Fernandes, Joaquim Agostinho,Vasco Uva, Tarzan Taborda and Carlos Sousa.



Hi! I am Eduardo Sousa. My nickname is Xpto_18.
I am 16 years old. My eyes are brown and my hair is dark brown.
My hobbies are playing video games (Football manager 2008 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008) and cards.
I live in V. N. Famalicão, in Portugal. My Portuguese heroes are José Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo, Figo, Luís de Camões, and Pinto da Costa.




Hello! I am Ricardo Cruz. My nickname is Chocolate.
I’m a 16 years old.
I have brown hair and brown eyes!
An animal that suggests my personality is the dog, because “the dog is the best friend of man”.
In my free time I watch TV, listen to music, surf on the net… and many other things.
I live in Fradelos, Vila Nova de Famalicão. A small village but I like to live there.
My Portuguese heroes are Cristiano Ronaldo, Luís de Camões, Cavaco Silva, Vasco da Gama, and many more…

No comments: