Tuesday 25 March 2008

TG 06/09: some more self-portraits.



Hi. My name is Cidália Rodrigues and I am sixteen years old. I am from Ribeirão, V. N. Famalicão, Portugal. I was born on 12th April 1991.
I’m short and plump. I have got long wavy blond hair. My eyes are almond-shaped and brown. I usually wear jeans, t-shirt and tennis. I am helpful, polite, shy, responsible, amusing, hard-working…
My favourite animal is the dog, because it is funny. Pink is my favourite colour, because it is a colour that calms me. My favourite fruits are chestnuts, cherries, strawberries and tangerines.
My favourite symbol is the eagle, because it is the one of my favourite football team – Benfica. I love listening to music, playing to football and watching TV. My favourite sport is football. My favourite food is chicken and potatoes and my favourite drink is coca-cola. My favourite subjects are maths, economics, calculus and law. My favourite singers are Enrique Iglesias, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Timbaland and Beyoncé.



My name is Filipa Laranjeira and my nickname is Lipa.
I’m 16 years old. I’m average height and plump. My hair is medium-length and dark! I’ve got almond shaped brown eyes and a small hooked nose.
My mouth is small and my face is oval. I usually wear jeans, a t-shirt and training shoes.
If a could be an animal I would choose a bird, cause I love freedom!
I think that I am a good friend of my friends.
I consider myself a nice and very funny person, cause I love parties.
In my free time I usually go out with my friends. I like watching TV, cause sometimes there are good programs.
I spend a lot of time on the internet (messenger, hi5, youtube, etc).
I also like sports. In fact, physical education is one of my favourite subjects, besides English.
I love shopping too!
I live in Lousado. It’s a calm village. I like living here, because big towns are so noisy!
I prefer living in a small village.
I think that I don’t have a Portuguese hero. I like some Portuguese singers and actors, but I don’t think they are perfect.
A hero, to me, it’s my dad, because I learn a lot with him.



I am João Pedro, but my friends call me Mota.I am 18 years old. I am medium height and thin. My hair is short and dark. I have got almond-shaped brown eyes. I have got a small nose and my mouth is small and smiling. I usually wear jeans, t-shirt and training shoes.
I’m intelligent, funny, sociable, helpful, talkative, friendly, ambitious, hard-working, amusing, sometimes lazy and impatient, but on the other hand I am strong, honest and amusing.
The animal that suggests my personality is the dolphin because it is a very peaceful and funny animal.
My hobbies are going out with my friends, listening to music, practicing a little sport, dancing and singing. I like volleyball, playing computer and to spend some time with animals.
I live in Lousado which belongs to the county of Famalicão. There is a roman monument (“Ponte da Lagoncinha”) and every year we have a religious party called “Romaria Nova”.
My Portuguese heroes are Vasco da Gama and D. Afonso Henriques – the first Portuguese King.



I am Cristina Couto. I’m sixteen years old. I’ve got long brown straight hair and brown eyes. My favourite colors are blue and green, because they are the colors of nature. I’m intelligent, happy, generous, helpful, sociable, patient, polite, friendly, honest …I’m from Ribeirão. I love the sun and the ocean.
My favourite hobbies are playing computer, listening to music and reading. My favourite Portuguese singers are Michael Carreira, Valentino, Anjos, Andre Sardet, Tony Carreira, 4 Taste, … and my favourite Portuguese actors are Rita Pereira, Diogo Morgado, Alexandra Lencastre, António Pedro Cerdeira and Daniela Ruah.

No comments: